Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Geocentrism Debunked Dot Org

David Palm exposes the spiritual and intellectual scum of the Earth at his blog:

http://www.geocentrismdebunked.org/

This is more than anyone needs to learn about the makers of this new movie/documentary called The Principle along with all their twisted ideas.  These people are religious fanatics.  As far as I'm concerned they are demons.  If Jesus called Peter, "Satan" then I can call these people demons.  Sungenis and DeLano are demons.  I will take that back once they decide to grow up, repent and make amends. They are exactly the ones who Jesus warned and prophesied about. They like many others have gotten away with intellectual murder, and they only represent one end of the spectrum.  Fortunately, most normal people couldn't care less about this nonsense, but my heart is anxious for the young and naive.

I strongly urge anyone, especially the younger generation, to stay away from these people.  If you are foolish enough to have gotten involved with this, then now would be a good time to rethink things.  I know that there is at least one I grew up with who I found mixed up with this.  Get out and find some sanity.    

Cheers to David Palm for taking on this thankless work with some humor and grace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.